Customer Services, Education, Teaching, Account Management
Job Role – Customer Account Manager
Location – Lamberhurst (Initially 3-6 months training at Robertsbridge) - Office Based
Job Type – Full Time (Working hours 09.00 – 17.00)
A new and very exciting vacancy with my client – Not to be missed!
If you are a caring, empathetic, people-orientated person and want to join team where the roles and responsibilities are shared, please read on for further information. We are also looking at applications from applicants that come from an educational background that has come away from teaching or working within a nursery setting and would like a change of careers.
Established in 1965, this company manufactures and markets high-quality children's furniture for schools and nurseries from their base in East Sussex. Their ethos of care and quality has earned them an incredible reputation.
Vital to your role would be the desire to be part of a company where children come first. The company's emphasis is above all to assist clients in creating beautiful environments where young children can learn, grow and thrive.
Your primary responsibility would be to develop relationships with customers. You will actively listen to customers, ask for their input, and uncover their needs to provide them with a product/service experience that surpasses their expectations. To help you offer the best service standards to customers, there are no call times – take the time needed to help the customer. There is no need to upsell, and you will have management-level decision-making power to best assist every client. Additionally, as an Account Manager, you will need to demonstrate an empathetic, approachable, and caring attitude in a team environment.
Please note that the position will require 3-6 months training from the Robertsbridge location before moving to the permanent location in Lamberhurst
- Manage your own specific group of customers
- Assist with new orders, processing returns and exchanges
- Managing payments and dealing with daily customer queries
- Answering incoming calls and emails, place outgoing calls to follow up on customers’ questions
- Constantly build your knowledge about the products
- Remain focused on always delivering the best care and service
- A strong desire to contribute to the team
- Previous roles in the third sector or education is highly desirable
- Familiarity with CRM software
- A genuine passion for customers and for delivering the best possible service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient typing and computer navigation skills
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage time effectively
- A collaborative approach to problem solving and decision making.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Holiday – 28 Days Inc B/H
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844