Administration /Customer Services Manager
Our client is an independent well-established clinic providing exceptional levels of care in their industry.
They are currently recruiting for a dynamic and self-driven professional to join them in a managerial capacity.
- The individual shall have overall responsibility to handle all issues relating to administrative & operational activities within 2 branches.
- Responsible for establishing, liaising, coordinating and implementing all services and protecting interest of the company efficiently and effectively.
- Establish specifications, standards and procedures for executing the desired project particularly with respect to planning, scheduling and cost controlling alongside senior management.
- To manage all support staff within the branch and oversee the clinics and practitioners.
- Ensure correct coordination and facilitation of administrative support services, maintaining delivery of high levels of customer services.
- Manage documentation and maintain records.
- Resolve daily problems among workers/staffs etc.
- Previous experience managing administration process in a busy environment.
- Previous people management experience (rota management, customer services management, retail management or something similar).
- You will be a lateral thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and able to think on your feet.
- Previous clinical or healthcare experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Access to your own transport essential.
You will be required to travel across Kent to attend management meetings, the role is a hotdesking position covering 2 branches in West Kent and Greater London with an opportunity of working from home on occasions.
This is a fulltime permanent post with an opportunity to develop your career within the health care sector.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844