Administration Team Leader
We are currently working on behalf of a GP surgery in Folkestone who are recruiting for an enthusiastic Administration Team Leader. If you’re looking to join a friendly, well-established practice we have the role for you.
This would be the perfect opportunity for a Reception / Administration team leader looking for the next step in their career.
Main duties of the job
To be responsible for the production of performance and quality standards within the Administration and reception teams. To manage data quality issues, providing advice and guidance to all practice staff. Providing support in escalated situations and managing the overall workflow of the practice.
- Experience working with the general public, from within the in a healthcare setting would be an advantage.
- Experience at dealing with complaints
- Leadership experience (worked in and managed a team)
- Health and Safety Management to include: Risk assessments, Accident Reporting
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong IT Skills including the ability to write and complete reporting.
- Understanding of how to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Delegations Skills
- Prioritisation and Planning
- Problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability and skill to lead and motivate a team, creating a positive environment.
- Proven Leadership skill
- Excellent communications skills across all forms of media to include: Telephone, Email, In person
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This role is a fulltime position working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday you will be required to work on a rota that covers 07:45 to 19:00 to support the team.
An opportunity to commence work immediately is available to the successful candidate.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844