A busy and independent client in rural Canterbury currently have an opportunity for an experienced assembly operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will involve all areas of manufacturing products and will allow you to further develop your skills on the timber CNC machines. There will be a requirement to occasionally visit client sites as part of a small team for the install process.
- You will be computer literate
- You will be physically fit to be able to lift the timber panels on and off the machines and carry on onsite installs.
- Be willing to learn and take pride in the work your produce.
- Literate & through to be able to learn how to ready engineering drawings in order to program the machines to produce the best quality products.
- You will have a full clean UK driving licence and be over the age of 25 for insurance to drive a company vehicle
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Due to the location of work your own transport is essential.
The payrate will commence at £8.91 per hour and will increase with service. Any additional travel to and from sites is paid at time and a half. This role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company are looking to invest in the training and development of an individual that wants to commit to furthering their career within their business therefore the successful candidate will be committed, reliable and seeking a long term career prospect.
If you have what it takes to run with the above and have the tenacity and personality to fit into a small team, then please email your CV as a Word document, as soon as possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844