Marketing, Planning, Market Research, Business Analyst, Data Communications
Job Title - Campaign Planning Executive/Co-ordinator
Place of work – Dover/Hybrid Opportunity
Salary up to £25k dep on experience
To drive and own the development of campaign planning and analysis to support the successful delivery of marcomms for the company. This is a key cross-functional role requiring collaboration with all business units and internal departments within the company, as well as internal and external stakeholders, at a time of exciting and progressive growth for the company.
Duties of the Post Holder
Act as the focal point for the business in the planning and scheduling of all requirements of the marketing and communications teams, including marketing materials, artwork, branding, external and internal communications.
Be responsible for the creation, execution, analysis and reporting of all marketing, campaigns and communications, including against KPI’s, for Board reports and for the Executive.
Provide analysis and data on the use of current digital channels, including social media and make recommendations on new channel development.
Maintain the departmental calendar
Lead on the development of customer insight to assist data driven marcomms activities.
Assist in the delivery of all other marcomms channels, corporate events and exhibitions (incl. attendance), including marketing materials and branding.
Support the Marketing & Customer Relations Manager in maintaining a good working relationship with the Creative Agency to deliver the timely production of various publications required by the business (e.g. annual reports, guides, leaflets, advertisements and brochures).
Support the Marketing & Customer Relations Manager as an advocate for the corporate brand identity.
Keep accurate records, maintain the department’s professional image and to understand and work to relevant procedures.
The post holder is required to undertake the necessary administrative tasks associated with the role (incl financial procedures).
The post holder is required to be included on the duty roster for on-call media duties.
Any other duties assigned by the manager or supervisor from time to time. Such duties will be reasonable in relation to the jobholder’s skills, abilities and status
To comply with environmental instructions and to identify potential risks to the environment, or areas where environmental impact can be reduced
To comply with all safety instructions and to accept responsibility for your own safety and the safety of others who may be affected by what you do
To identify potential risks in the work area, and to report such risks promptly to management.
- Experience in a marketing role with a strong emphasis on campaign planning.
- Knowledge of market research techniques, particularly in an online environment
- Previous experience in managing external agencies and internal departments in order to meet production/campaign deadlines
- Good knowledge of the full range of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel PowerPoint etc.) in order to present information professionally in a variety of formats.
- Experience of handling confidential information/material and a good understanding of the importance of confidentiality in a business workplace.
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise own workload, managing own time and working to deadlines
- Full driving licence and use of own car with Business Use Car Insurance
- Able to concentrate and maintain accuracy for prolonged periods when working on complex tasks.
- Able to remain calm under pressure in order to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision as an individual or as part of a team.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with peers, managers, customers and other individuals at all levels.
- Willing to use initiative
- Pro-active & enthusiastic
- Role model in creating a culture of integrity and respect, creating a great place to work
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844