Our client is an award winning business with one of Kent’s Leading Executive chefs at the helm.
If your seeking to work in a bridged who will support your progression we have the role for you.
You will be required to work 5 days over 7 with every 3rd weekend off. Catering hours are 7am to 6pm
The executive chef and the team work hard to produce a variety of freshly prepared, exquisite dishes. You will produce traditional favourites as well as a range of contemporary dishes. The property are also very keen to use local suppliers and have great relationships with the local farmers and fishermen. Our Client is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie who can maintain and surpass their current quality and service. Main Duties of this Chef de Partie opportunity are:.
- To follow the day to day procedures.
- Plan the day to day running of all sections of the kitchen effectively.
- Communicate directly with kitchen team members.
- Control all the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set and order appropriate levels of food.
- Carry out quality checks on stock, produce and dishes along with offering training, and understanding of the products to keep the team focussed.
- Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs.
- Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe and specification index i.e. size, quantity and quality.
- To follow and abide by all regulations, policies and procedures.
- Attend all relevant meetings and ensure understanding of business throughout the establishment.
- Suggest recipes and menu planning ideas.
Requirements for this Chef de Partie role are:.
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and guests.
- Ability to remain calm and focused during busy service.
- Experience in leading a section/s and be a strong team player.
- You will bring fresh ideas and experience.
What’s on offer:
- Permanent employment.
- £24000 - £26000 per annum DOE
- 40 hours a week, overtime payments available
- All evenings and every 3rd weekend off
- Further training and development.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844