Insurance, Claims, Management, Loss Adjusting, Customer Services, Senior Administrator
Salary £35,000+ dep upon experience (Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme)
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Office Based Folkestone
25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
A fantastic opportunity to join a company that has the best reputation in its field. Our client is an MGA/Cover holder covering the UK and Northern Ireland and servicing approximately 200 general Insurance Brokers. They specialise in Property Investors only to include blocks of flats, residential lettings, commercial shops, office and warehouses (with or without residential elements attached).
They handle all underwriting aspects, issuing of documentation and hold a delegated claims authority for £100,000 per claim.
The successful candidate would be expected to work as part of a 3 person claims team within an office of between 12 to 20 people.
- Minimum Cert CII/CILA
- Past experience within loss adjusting desirable but not essential
- At least 5 years’ previous experience
- Excellent communicator and be prepared to handle all elements of claims
- Have the ability to coordinate with clients and contractors
- Must have computer processing skills
- Be able to support the existing hard-working and happy Team in providing excellent customer service
- You will need to attend claims that sometimes occur within a 40 mile radius from the office in Folkestone so a driving license will be required
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844