Finance, Credit Control, Sales Ledger,
A new instruction with an established client for a Credit Control Assistant.
The role is being presented on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months.
Working within a team, the Credit Control Assistant position will include the following regular duties.
- Allocation to Sales Ledger of payments received from clients by both cheque and electronic payment & Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Recording of cheques received and preparation of documentation relating to banking of cheques.
- Obtaining customer credit / debit notes.
- Responding to queries concerning Accounts Receivable (e.g. satisfying requests for copy invoices / passing queries concerning price and short delivery to Sales Department after recording those queries on a spreadsheet, then keeping track of those queries up to resolution.
- Issue of Monthly customer Statements
- Production of credit notes and invoices relating to items other than sale of goods
- Chasing debt via telephone/email (referring difficult cases to Credit Manager)
- Assist in the preparation of schedule of Promotional Accruals
- Assist in the Cover for Credit Control Manager when he is absent from office
- Reconciliation of customer cash discounts
- Assist in credit limit and credit term changes when required.
- General filing of correspondence
Hours of work:
You will be required to work a 37-hour week, Monday to Thursday 9am – 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm.
A competitive package is available, including 24 days annual leave, a pension matched up to 9%, discretionary annual bonus and membership of a health cash plan.
Please apply by sending an up to date CV as soon as possible and suitable candidate will be contacted as swiftly as possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844