Estate Agency, Administration, Lettings, Sales, Customer Service
Exciting opportunity for someone wanting to start their career in Estate Agency or an already established administrator that now seeks a company that can offer progression and excellent training in the Estate Agency Market!
Our client is looking for an experienced Office Administrator, with a highly organised and structured approach to work, to join one of their Hackney, North East London office. Candidates must be professional and well presented, have an excellent understanding of computer software and have a high level of administrative ability. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has worked in the estate agency industry before who has exceptional communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
The role includes:
- Facilitating the smooth running of the sales and lettings departments
- Maintaining the database of stock and ensuring online content is accurate
- Working closely with branch manager to produce property details, memorandums of sales, contractual letters and other formal business letters
- Dealing with and paying invoices
- General office administrative duties
Requirements for the Office Administrator include:
- Previous experience in estate agency, ideally having worked alongside the Lettings department
- Excellent attention to detail
- To provide an excellent customer service experience at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all clients and staff
Benefits and Salary include:
Fantastic working environment with a friendly team
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6:00pm
Competitive salary dependent on experience
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844