Finance, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, SAP,
A new instruction for a permanent Finance Assistant with a key employer in the area.
Sal & Bens Package:
An attractive salary is available depending on experience
9% matched pension contribution
4% company performance related annual bonus
Monday to Friday with an early finish on Fridays!
Life Assurance cover at 4 x base salary
Health Cash Plan with Healthshield
- Working in a busy team of 15, the role of Finance Assistant is responsible for processing suppliers invoices, matching inventory invoices with GR/IR Accruals and ensuring that any non – 3 – way match items are authorised according to authorisation levels, also ensure that supplier payment terms are authorised accordingly and payments are duly authorised, as per SOX control procedures.
- Interestingly, with this role, the Finance Assistant will also assist with a number of IT and continuous improvement projects.
We are seeking:
- Must have some previous experience in a similar accounts payable role
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, handling bank reconciliations
- Any previous experience of using SAP helpful
- Strong organisation and communication skills
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Input all bank transactions in SAP from daily bank statements for all current accounts
- Provide various analysis as and when required
- Receive and log all supplier invoices into SAP system
- Process all invoices under 3 way match system and investigate any discrepancies whre appropriate
- Log and park all non-stock invoices
- Distribute all invoices that have not 3 way matches to the relevant departmental manager for authorisation
- Liaise with suppliers, internal and banking contacts
- Daily usage of financial processes, enhancing and updating where needed
- Maintaining accounts, verifying and posting transactions
- Prepare payment runs when required for approval and upload onto banking platform
- Reconcile all supplier statements and investigate supplier queries
- Issue to business SoX compliance tick sheet to evidence company’s adherence
- Check expense claims in accordance with company travel policy
- Check and post all credit card expenditure
- Ensure all invoices are received and processed in a timely manner in order to achieve monthly reporting deadlines
- Strive to achieve A/P working capital targets
- Develop good relationships with colleagues and suppliers to achieve the smooth running of the department
If you have the desired experience we are seeking and would like to join a busy, professional team then please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844