HR, Administration, CIPD, IT, Customer Services
At Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd, we are recruiting a HR Administrator on a Temp to Perm Contract.
The closing date for applications will be the 31st December 2021.
Salary will be between £17-£20K
Hours 37.5 per week full time
Please note to apply for this position you must have sufficient broadband speed to be able to work from home. Travel will be required to other sites when needed for minute on a fortnightly basis.
You must be available for interview on the 6th or 13th January.
Department: Human Resources (HR)
Responsible to: HR Manager
Accountable to: Chief Executive Officer
· To provide Administrative Support to the HR team
· To assist in the ensuring successful maintenance of the IIP processes
· Line Manager is HR Manager and Deputy HR Manager
· Work in close liaison with all staff and departments within the organisation offering advice and support taking into account policies and employment law
· To assist the HR Advisor/Deputy HR Manager in the completion of the monthly Staff Payroll.
· To perform any other duties that may be requested from time to time.
· To provide daily support to the HR team by answering queries, drafting routine reply letters and monitoring the HR and recruitment e-mail inbox.
· To assist HR Manager in managing ongoing processes for IIP.
· To accurately record staff registration details. i.e. NMC/HPC and follow up monthly.
· Keep up to date on HR legislation/best practice and healthcare (including anything specific to the NHS) requirements and help to deliver up to date processes.
· To participate in in-house training sessions and attend meetings and discussions when required.
· Work towards retaining ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 accreditation also participate with Investors in People.
· To assist the HR Advisor in ensuring the UK Border Agency information and Data is kept up to date.
· To be pro-active in delivering a personalised first class recruitment process, while ensuring our training and development processes are held to the highest standards.
· To assist with all aspects of HR administration, including issue of contracts of employment, staff handbooks and job descriptions, obtaining references for new employees, periodic/annual verification of professional registrations for all staff who are required to be registered to practice, obtaining DBS Disclosures for all new employees, ensuring correct benefits entitlements are issued and maintenance of computerised and manual personnel records. To monitor and provide an audit trail in line with Care
· To assist the HR Department in the production of monthly reports on Departmental KPI’s for HR Manager, for Heads of Department and Senior Management Team meetings.
· To lead on the processing of practising privileges applications and preparing files for sign off my Medical Advisory Committee.
· To provide support and advice to all staff considering policies and employment law.
· To take minutes at Disciplinary, IG Breach or Grievance Meetings.
· Travel between our three sites for meetings, disciplinary meetings etc. as and when required.
Keep all People HR files up to date
ATTRIBUTES CRITERIA DEMONSTRATED BY Application Interview Test
Education and Qualifications Essential
Maths and English (C grade GCSE or above or equivalent) X Desirable
CIPD Level 3 qualification
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844