Graduate, Financial Planning Admin,
This is a superb opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator with a very well established professional organisation (chartered), specialising in the provision of independent financial advice.
We are searching for a highly numerate IT savvy individual, who will be mainly involved in FP Administration and Client Portfolio Management.
We are therefore we are searching for someone who can handle the below areas, included under “Essence of the role”.
Any relative experience preferred, but our client is happy to train, providing the candidate possess all the required skills!
For example, this could be perfect for a Graduate in Maths/Statistics/Analytics, someone with exceptionally strong administrative skills with the aptitude to apply themselves to a role of this nature, or it could be ideal for someone who has already worked within a similar capacity, perhaps looking for a change?
This is a very supportive place, in which to work.
Our client offers exceptional working conditions.
The long term career prospects with this lovely company, are also excellent for those who excel.
Essence of the role
- Updating client portfolios for annual reviews, printing reports and assisting with review meeting prep
- Liaising with a spectrum of product providers
- Ongoing maintenance and servicing of their existing client base will be an important part of the role
- Completion of ad hoc administration and requests on behalf of the Directors
- Diary management- scheduling/rescheduling appointments
- Online processing of new business applications for their clients in a timely and compliant manner for all types of Pensions, Investments & Protection.
- Producing illustrations, comparison quotations including collating of literature and pre-population of applications.
- Processing letters of authority.
- Issuing policy documents to clients
- Creating new client files and maintaining existing
- Occasional meeting and greeting of clients/visitors to the office.
- Recent experience working as an IFA administrator is desirable, but not essential.
- Accountancy/numeracy experience would be an advantage
- Articulate, professional and well presented
- Ability to work individually and also as part of a team
- Applicants should possess a strong work ethic and have good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent numeracy and accuracy skills, with strong attention to detail are essential
- The ability to cope well within a busy office environment with strong organisational skills
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in using IT systems – Microsoft, Excel
- An extremely competitive starting salary is available, depending on level of experience
- 37.5 hours per week (8.30am – 5.00pm with an hour for lunch)
- 6 month probationary period
- Benefits after successful completion, include company pension scheme with 5% employer contribution, death in service cover and medical cash plan
Please email your up to date CV to Heather@rsfl.co.uk
Tel: 01303 220844
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844