Insurance, Claims, HNW, General Insurance,
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience gained within the insurance arena (ie. within General Insurance, Commercial, Home or perhaps High Net Worth) and are looking for personal development within the industry, then this could be a superb opportunity.
The role is placed with a key employer on Kings Hill and the job title is Claims Relationship & Development Assistant. It is important to qualify that this is NOT claims handling role by any shape of the imagination and it is NOT telephone based.
You will be working within the small Client Relationship & Development Team which supports Broker relationships, and the Claims Relationship & Development Assistant, is the main point of contact for specific claims Broker relationships across Commercial, Home and High Net Worth products.
What does the position entail?
The position is all about handling large amounts of data, so lots of inputting of accurate information you have gathered, updating spreadsheets, processing bordereau payments on schemes, collating, updating and analysing management information/generating reports, assisting with onboarding of new accounts, managing your own portfolio of work etc., so if you enjoy the key administrative side of operations and also enjoy working with Excel, this is a fabulous opportunity.
An impressive, forward thinking organisation, where support and development is at the heart of everything they do for their employees. They offer not only amazing working conditions, but amazing benefits too!
Salary & Benefits:
• £22K – £26K depending on experience
• Hybrid working available
• 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime
• Annual pay review and performance related bonus
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Attractive pension scheme
• 4 times salary Group Life Assurance
• Lots of investment into your physical and mental wellbeing
• Continued professional development through internal training, professional qualifications and apprenticeships
• Health benefits such as free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance
• Additional benefits, such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailer
• A min of 2 years’ experience gained within the insurance arena
• An effective communicator using all verbal and written communication methods
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
• Team player, willing to assist others
• A positive attitude with motivation to learn and develop
• GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
If you would like to be considered for the above, please email your up to date CV asap a in a Word document if possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844