We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-established law firm based in Canterbury. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Predominately you will be providing full secretarial support to the director and the department, there will be high levels of attention to detail and accuracy required with regards to documentation and typing.
ESSENTIAL requirements for this role:
Experience within personal injury/ clinical negligence
Excellent audio typing skills
Experience of using Bighand Digital Dictation
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Providing full secretarial support to the director and team, arranging appointments, dealing with customer queries, preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing using the digital dictation system
• Regular review of client files; liaising with director on action required
• Maintain Director’s diary and diary notes
• Liaise with the Facilities Manager with regards to maintenance, office furniture requirements, health and safety issues etc
• Maintain and submit attendance schedule on a monthly basis
• Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files
• Maintain petty cash float.
This is an exciting permanent, full-time opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary. You will be rewarded with a salary of £20,000-£21,555, depending on experience.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Joe Scamp - inactive
Tel: 01303 220844