Title: Manufacturing Administrator
Status: Permanent role
Hours of work: 39 hours week Mon – Thur 8 – 5 and 8 – 1 on Friday.
Salary: Depending on level of experience,
Holiday: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 30 days over time)
An opportunity has arisen with a stable manufacturing company in Margate who are offering a unique opportunity for someone with Basic administration experience to join their company in a development role. this opportunity would suit someone hungry to develop their career within manufacturing supply chain.
What are we looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A good understanding of supply chain systems.
- IT literate including proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Skilled in negotiating purchasing of low to medium-risk product groups.
- Commercial awareness and a focus on cost minimisation.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844