We are currently recruiting for a Marketing & PR Executive in our Folkestone client
You’ll be at the heart of driving marketing and PR campaigns for the business. An important cog in the marketing and PR wheel, you'll be expected to be involved at all levels, including social media management, e-marketing, advertising, drafting press releases, working in partnership with the sales team, organising promotional events and working as part of the creative team headed up by the Creative Studio Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good standard of degree level education within marketing/pr/business fields
- At least 2 years experience within a marketing/pr role.
- Experience of trade sales.
- Experience of both online and offline marketing
- Knowledge of up to date marketing and PR techniques
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organised with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to use video editing software & Adobe PhotoShop.
Our client offers the opportunity to develop in a fast-moving consumer led business.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- Cycle to Work bike scheme
- Long Service Holiday Reward
- Staff Discounts
- Gym Membership
- On site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home - Required in the office Mon, Tues & Fri
- They offer 20 days holiday per year plus an extra day for every 2 years of service given to the company (up to a maximum of 5 extra days). 8 Statutory banks holidays are in addition to these 20 days.
- Hours: 08.30-17.00 Mon-Fri
- Salary: £23,000-£25,000 depending upon experience
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844