Our client is a key employer in the area and are seeking an experienced Operations Assistant to join their team in a face to face customer services capacity.
- Progressing and administering Orders to ensure availability of customer orders to agreed dates in liaison with Sales staff or occasionally direct with customers.
- Working closely and effectively with Production Planning, Purchasing and Transport departments sharing the same objectives in a busy Retail Operations office.
- Maintaining up-to-date training and awareness to be able to provide occasional cover for sickness and holidays in other departments in the shared office.
- Ensuring quality, cost and efficiency objectives are met, and taking an active role in continuous improvement to drive out waste from all processes and to reduce cost.
- The successful candidate will have strong administration skills with the ability to work on in house databases
- Good numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail
- Previous trade counter experience would be beneficial
- The ability and drive to meet tight deadline and exceed targets whist delivering exceptional levels of customer services.
- Your own transport is essential dure to the location of the site.
In return the successful candidate will command a very competitive salary, a career path which is extremely stable, 29 days annual leave increasing with service, Private pension and Health shield benefits, along with product discounts.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844