Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting a Operations Assistant for our client based in Chatham.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
Pay rate: £22,000 per annum
Paramount Group is currently in need of a skilled Operations Assistant who is goal-focused and self-motivated.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy office environment where multi-tasking and prioritising were required. Those with experience in a procurement/purchasing role are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the Operations Manager in all areas of the department responsibilities.
- Managing procurement procedures
- Managing supplier relationships and providing advice on the most appropriate procurement processes.
- Support the tender process for goods and services for new contract requirements and contract renewals as part of the procurement operational plan.
- Support Analysis of Contract compliance/Finance Reports
- Ad-hoc sourcing of Goods and Services.
- Monitoring spends against suppliers, contracts and accreditation database and providing general administration support for the tender process for contracts and contract renewals.
- Contract management and analysis for specific core contracts
- Support in the management of the contracts database
- Raise PO with relevant suppliers to support production planning.
- Manage internal stock levels and value.
- Previous experience in a procurement /purchasing role.
- Effectively communicate with different levels within the business
- Good financial interpretation skills.
- Highly organised
- Ability to self-manage
- Keen to learn more and develop their role to become a strong part of our team
- Ability to use Excel to analyse data and figures in relation to supplier spend and compliance
- Microsoft Office /Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. to an advanced level. Skilled at use of the internet for research, sourcing, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844