Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for an Operations Process and Systems Champion for our client based in Maidstone.
Pay rate: £Competitive DOE
This role will see you joining our clients operations team supporting the business unit in the way it works, analysing processes and performance data, presenting improvement ideas and leading projects to optimise operational performance. Utilising our ERP to support operational best practice and drive them to work in the most efficient way possible. You will be pivotal in helping us meet new challenges proactively as they continue to be an industry leading grower cooperative, packhouse and marketing organisation. The successful candidate will enjoy problem solving, working with a broad range of stakeholders and making positive business-wide improvements. You will be able to deploy analytical and technical skills, supporting current workflows and working with our operational teams to align their end-to-end activity. Some experience of production or manufacturing would be ideal.
- Analyse processes and performance data to drive continuous improvement within the business
- Working in the Operations team to implement and support its main business ERP and supporting applications in a production and warehousing context
- Working with 3rd party and internal development and project teams to develop and implement applications
- Establish and manage a robust set of detailed performance analysis reports
- Enabling them to react to operational business change and challenges in a coordinated and efficient manner
- 3+ years of experience in System or Business Analysis or similar
- Worked with ERP or integrated systems, ideally in a manufacturing or production context
- Successful implementation of new processes and applications into wider business
- Quickly assimilates new knowledge, and comfortable using data to analyse user and system behaviour, highlighting problems and providing solutions
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844