Customer Service, Trainee, Customer Care, Insurance, Call Handling, Call Centre,
Pet Claims Assistant (Permanent) – Kings Hill
We are recruiting for an established client located aon Kings Hill for a number of Pet Claims Assistants where no previous experience is required! These roles have become available due to continued growth within the business.
This amazing organisation offers the real deal! An attractive starting salary and annual bonus scheme, with on the job training and continual support, the most amazing benefits which are too many to mention below, superb working conditions, with hybrid working available once you have successfully completed your training (so 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home) and just as important, a really fun place to work!
Pleas read the entire job advertisement in order to get a full understanding of what is on offer:
- No previous experience is required
- No insurance experience is required
- Important to note: no sales involved whatsoever
- Full comprehensive on the job training provided by their amazing Learning & Development team, who will teach you everything you need to know enabling you to work confidently, followed by the in house Leadership Team supporting you and empowering you to learn and grow throughout your career within the business.
- 4 – 6 weeks initial training provided in the office
- Thereafter, once you have completed satisfactory levels of training you will then be able to work on an attractive hybrid working basis, so 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home, when you will be provided with the equipment to do so.
What sort of background are we looking for?
- Lots of flexibility with this element for example, you could be fresh out of education looking for your first office based role.
- Just looking for something new
- Individuals with the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer care to people over the telephone who can also demonstrate empathy
- Someone with a love of animals
- Someone from a retail background would also be ideal as long as they have PC skills and exceptional customer service abilities
What you will need:
- A great telephone manner
- The ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver in terms of customer care from the initial incoming call.
- The ability to listen and show empathy to customers during what can for some, be a difficult time when making their pet insurance claim
- Able to work collaboratively with others to meet company objectives.
- Respect for customers and business confidentiality
- Computer literacy
- An eye for detail and accuracy
What does the role of Pet Claims Assistant involve?
A Pet Claims Assistant will be handling INCOMING calls/enquiries from members of the general public making their Pet Insurance Claim.
These roles are all about delivering world class customer service, supporting customers and their pets, in their time of need and managing the background administrative process enabling them to make their Pet Insurance Claim as smooth a journey, as possible
Salary & Benefits Package available:
Starting salary £20,000.00 per annum
36.25 working hours per week with flexitime available
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Annual pay increase
Performance related bonus (based on personal and company performance)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
An exceptional array of benefits available, too many to mention but these include:
- Lots of fun activities, initiatives and celebrations such as awards nights, Christmas parties, team lunches, quiz nights
- A Wellbeing Team who provide little pick me ups such as sweetie drops, monthly fruit baskets and ice cream vans
- Lots of support for your mental wellbeing through Covea Minds, who provide Mental Health First Aiders and an Employee Assistance Programme where employees can access additional support such as counselling
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Health benefits such as free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance
- Additional benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailers
What would a Pet Claims Assistant be responsible for?
- Responding to incoming calls in an attractive customer contact centre
- Ensuring an outstanding customer experience right from the word go
- Uploading claims correspondence and claims forms received onto the claims system Responding to customer written requests /general enquiries
- Keeping customers informed on the progress of their claim
- Taking inbound calls from customers, veterinary practices etc and logging this information onto the system
- Only outbound calling required would be to communicate with any customers regarding the progress of their claim and returning any policyholder calls where necessary
- Completing administrative duties to support the Claims Handlers
If you would like to be considered for one of these opportunities, please apply with an up to date CV asap.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844