Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Report & System Support for our client in Maidstone.
Working hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive DOE
This role will suit someone who has a couple of years experience in a similar role, who is interested in establishing themselves in the fresh produce industry. If you already have fresh produce experience, then that’s even better and we would love to talk to you!
A successful candidate will be skilled in some kind of report writing tool – ideally SQL, Business Objects or Crystal Reports, and the stronger your SQL skills are the better. You will need to be able to deal with multiple deadlines at a time, and be able to keep up with a number of shifting priorities as support tickets dictate. Your job will be split between two main areas: For half the time you will be working with our users with reports, understanding their needs and developing solutions to these requirements. For the rest of your time you will be working through our support desk, working within the Systems team to resolve user problems with business systems.
- Report definition, creation & implementation
- Responsible for reporting environment & report development process
- Daily work on support system to resolve outstanding queries
- Work within systems team to support and document existing and new workflows
- Advocate good BI design and usage within the business
- Actively moving users from data heavy reports to aggregated dashboards • Some data analysis work
- Active problem solving
- Minor IT (Office, Windows & mobile device) support
- End-user system support for supply base
- Phone cover one week-end in ten with ad-hoc evening support during cover week. Small chance of having to attend site out of hours for emergencies.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844