SHEQ Technician - Environmental
RSFL are currently working on behalf of an international recognised organisation who are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Technician - Environmental
You will be required to assist with the management of the Board’s Environmental Management System and undertake environmental monitoring within establishment and it’s approaches in order to provide satisfactory and safe environmental service to clients.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc in Environmental, Marine Environmental or Science Disciplines
- Both Field and Practical Experience in environmental monitoring
- Be familiar with and have knowledge of marine environmental management and monitoring techniques
- Have an understanding of the relationships between species, ecosystems, habitats and the natural and anthropogenic causes and influences on them.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
If you tick all the above points I would welcome a copy of your CV, the opportunity to produce a cover letter to my client will be given during the telephone interview process.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844