Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Stock Control Assistant for our client, a wholesaler based in Folkestone.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (Work from home & office based)
Salary: £24,000 per annum + benefits
The ideal candidate will have Supply Chain experience and be looking to continue their career with this exciting opportunity. Experience as a Purchasing/Supply Chain Assistant is essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Confidence in working with forecasts, placing orders and communicating clearly with suppliers.
- A strong IT user, able to learn new software quickly and are excellent working with spreadsheets and data.
- Experience working with Sage 200 would be desirable.
- An analytical mind, happy to multi-task, prioritise and work as part of a great team.
Responsibilities could include:
- Assist with movement of stock between main and 3rd party warehouses and stock reconciliation between warehouses.
- Assist Stock Controller with forecasting, stock planning, placement of purchase orders and communication with suppliers
- Maintain stock arrival dates within the system
- Act as first point of contact for warehouse stock queries
- Play an active role in the delivery of stock cycle counting
- Planning deliveries and liaising with freight forwarders
- Take responsibility for maintenance of product data within the system. Creation of new items, populating weights, dimensions, age and barcode information.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844