Recruitment Solutions are recruiting for a Surface Mount Operator for our client based in Margate.
This role is offered on a Temp2Perm basis, working 39 hours a week, (6am to 3pm Monday – Thursday and 6am to 11am Friday). Pay is £9.23 per hour.
- Reporting to the Surface Mount Team Leader your duties will include.
- Running, managing and optimizing a “Surface Mount Pick and Place” line, ensuring maximum output as well as the best quality.
- Set-Up and keeping checks on all necessary equipment within the line.
- Off line Set-up and checking of BOM components. Ensuring good component traceability and stock control.
- First Article Inspection.
- Using continuous improvements techniques, reduce wastes, promote sound working practices and improve operator skills
- You should be a well-organised and motivated individual.
- Ideally you will have a background in electronics manufacturing. But training can be given to the right candidate.
- Knowledge and experience “Surface Mount” electronic components would be a big advantage.
- The ability to use PC based software.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to be able to understand technical drawings and BOMs.
- A professional approach and a sound understanding of business expectations.
- Ability to understand and adhere to strict quality policies and procedures
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844