Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Surface Mount Team Leader for our client, an electronics manufacturer in Margate.
Working hours: 39 hours a week, this will start on “days” hours, before moving to shifts (earlies and lates)
Salary: £10.22 per hour (weekly pay)
- Managing and motivating your team to produce high quality “Surface Mount” PCB assemblies.
- Planning your team’s day to day activity ensuring your team meet and exceed established targets.
- Plan the usage of available resources to cope with customer demand.
- Ensure training is kept up to date with current systems and procedures.
- Control component inventory ensuring stock checks and critical device recording is faultless.
- Planning builds around component availability/customer need.
- Implementing and maintaining a ‘5S’ system.
- Using continuous improvements techniques, reduce wastes, promote sound working practices and improve operator skills.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You should be an extremely well-organized and motivated individual.
- Experienced in managing people and resources.
- Ideally you will have a background in manufacturing with electronics being an advantage.
- A good communicator both written and verbal.
- Experience of using MS suite of programs and MRP software.
- Ability to understand and adhere to strict policies and procedures
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844