Recruitment Solutions are recruiting for Temporary Customer Service Advisors for our client in Folkestone.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a confident and dynamic individual who is looking for their first or second role within an office environment. As this is a hybrid role you will need to be self-motivated with the willingness to work individually and within a team.
The working hours are Tuesday to Thursday within the office and Friday & Saturday working remotely 08:30 to 17:00, during the first 6 to 8 weeks of training you will be required to work Monday to Friday in the office. Immediate starts, with work expected to run up to Christmas.
What we are looking for – Someone with a passion for providing great customer service who is happy answering emails as they are talking to customers on the phone.
Reporting into the office manager, the successful candidate will take responsibility for :
• Answer calls from customers and suppliers
• Processing customer orders, handling queries and taking payments over the phone
• Ensuring our customer database is up to date
• Dealing with B2C and B2B customer returns and credits
• Booking in deliveries with customers and couriers
The successful candidate will have:
• Good IT skills, particularly Excel and ability to learn new systems & software
• a minimum of a years’ experience in a customer service environment
• Ability to work independently and seek assistance when required
Our client offers a number of benefits to staff, including:
• Cycle to Work bike scheme
• Long Service Holiday Reward
• Staff Discounts
• Gym Membership
• Free on site parking
• 20 days holiday per year plus an extra day for every 2 years of service given to the company (up to a maximum of 5 extra days). 8 Statutory bank holidays are in addition to these 20 days.
• Remuneration: commencing at £8.91 p/h
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844