Canterbury, Kent (Hybrid - Remote with weekly in-person meetings)
£19,000 to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Temporary to Permanent after 13 weeks
Applications that do not live within 30 minutes commute of Canterbury, Kent will not be considered.
Are you a highly organised and detail-oriented individual looking for an exciting opportunity in office administration? We have a fantastic role as an Administrative Assistant with our client based in Canterbury, Kent. As the Administrative Assistant, you will play a crucial role in the efficient organisation of membership, quality assurance, and general office administration.
- Plan and set up inspections for existing members, review reports, and collate and communicate feedback for appropriate action.
- Liaise with the inspectorate and VP of Quality Assurance to ensure effective administration of audits and inspections.
- Assist in the recruitment of new members as directed by the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Maintain up-to-date QA and membership systems, forms, and documentation.
- Manage membership and quality assurance data in Salesforce CRM.
- Support the organisation and logistics of Membership and Quality Assurance committee meetings.
- Organise the logistics of marketing events.
- Handle event inquiries and provide necessary support to potential delegates.
- Create reports for events and assist with invoicing delegates.
- Provide general and administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Support all departments as and when required.
- Previous experience in office administration or a similar role is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce CRM (or similar CRM software).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- You must already have the facilities set up to work from home.
This is a full-time position, offering a competitive salary and the opportunity for growth within the company. If you are a proactive and motivated individual with a passion for organisation and administration, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this position. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844