Salary: £25,000 per annum
Status: This role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday, initially 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (after training, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with one hour for lunch). Totalling 37.50 hours per week.
Transport: Must have own transport. Car parking available on site.
Holidays: 21 days per year, increasing by 1 day after 2 years of service, up to a maximum of 26 days. Paid Bank holidays.
Pension: Employer contribution of 4%, Employee contribution of 4%
Benefits (after qualifying period):
- Medical and life assurance after 1 year of service
- BUPA coverage after 10 years of service
About Us: Our client is a leading construction company dedicated to delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget. With a reputation for excellence in the industry, they take pride in their commitment to safety, efficiency, and client satisfaction. As they continue to grow, they are seeking a dedicated Administrator to join their team.
Position Overview: They are looking for a detail-oriented and organised Administrator to support their projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background, exceptional communication skills, and a keen understanding of construction processes. This role will be integral in ensuring the smooth operation of projects from inception to completion.
- Provide administrative support to the team, including filing, data entry, and document management.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of documents, such as contracts, permits, and change orders.
- Coordinate meetings and communications between project stakeholders, including contractors, subcontractors, and clients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project records, including schedules, budgets, and progress reports.
- Monitor and track project expenses, ensuring they align with the approved budget.
- Collaborate with the project management team to ensure timely and accurate reporting of project status.
- Act as a liaison between the construction team and external parties, addressing inquiries and resolving issues promptly.
- Assist in the organisation and logistics of construction site visits and inspections.
- Provide general administrative support to the construction team as needed.
- Proven experience in an administrative role, preferably within the construction industry.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and project management software.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Knowledge of construction processes, terminology, and documentation is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844