We are recruiting for a conscientious, organised individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude to join a busy organisation in Hythe. This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate or college / school leaver to become an integral member of a busy Administration Team.
You will be mentored by 2 senior staff members who will deliver training and development to ensure that you achieve your full potential within the department.
This opportunity will become a diverse role providing support to the Managers, which after training will include managing data across multiple project and document management systems, assisting with HR, IT, general admin & monthly invoicing.
You will be joining a hard-working and dedicated support team and assisting with facilities-related duties in both Kent and London Offices.
The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and happy to take instruction. They will have a good attention to detail and be willing to take responsibility for their duties and completing tasks independently as well as working as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- An interest and understanding of IT systems, hardware, software and programming would be preferable.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to recognise and handle confidential information with a high degree of confidence and sensitivity
- The ability to interpret and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Full Clean Driving License or working towards
- Graduate or School Leaver with relevant A Levels as a minimum.
In return you gain stability in a role that offers further training and development. Working Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30 with a starting salary of £17.5k + benefits.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844