Audiologist – Team Leader (permanent role)
Salary – c£37000 (Band 7)
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified audiologist to join our client, who are a rapidly expanding company in the Kent and Greater London. They have an ever-growing demand from NHS contracts and are looking for a motivated Audiologist to join their team in a clinical team leader role.
About the role:
- You will conduct daily clinics in different locations across Greater London with branches in Bromley and Bexley Heath
- You will assist in the management of the clinicians daily along side the Branch managers and directors
Skills and qualifications required:
- Foundation degree in audiology or higher or equivalent
- Ideally HCPC registered
- Flexibility and occasionally able to offer clinics outside of normal hours
- Confident with good patient care skills
- Good organisational skills and IT literacy in preferable
- Previous team leader or management experience
This role is ideal for a current Band 5 or 6 looking for the next step in their career, there is opportunity for further educational and career growth with in this private company.
Benefits include: relocation support, company pension, support with training/qualifications.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844