- Location: Work from home – with a fortnightly trip to Deal.
- Salary: £11.67 per hour
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a Monday to Friday
- Status: This role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis
Our client is expanding their Administration team and recruiting for a friendly, welcoming and dedicated person to join them as a Bookings Officer. This role is a work from home position with a requirement to travel to Head office once a fortnight, so transport is essential.
If you enjoy working in a varied busy environment and able to multitask this could be your ideal role.
You should have experience of working in an office environment, making appointments and have a keen eye for detail as well as be able to display exceptional customer service skills at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above.
- Proven experience in an administration environment (Minimum 2 years)
- Proven experience of booking appointments
- Excellent IT Skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding communication skills with a polite and confident telephone manner
- Ability to work from home.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844