Bridging, Bridging Underwriter, Underwriter, Senior Underwriter, Short Term Loan, Finance, Bridging and BTL Underwriter
An exceptional career opportunity is available, due to the company's success and expansion, for a Bridging Underwriter, with a leading Bridging Lender based in the North-West
A market leading package is being offered, a competitive negotiable package, comprehensive benefits and bonus, a long-term career in a dynamic organisation and career progression.
Base salary is very much dependant upon experience. Hybrid working after probationary period*
Bridging Underwriter General Purpose
To support the company growth objectives and targets by proactively Underwriting cases to completion. Ensuring cases are underwritten in line with policy, process, and product criteria.
Bridging Underwriter Main Duties
- Manage to completion the Underwriting of Bridging loans. From enquiry and offer through to completion.
- Seek the advice and guidance of Senior Team members and the Credit Manager to increase your knowledge and understanding.
- Work with the Credit Department to ensure completion of cases and oversee manage communication with the client, Solicitors and Brokers throughout the process.
- Focus on your own continuous improvement and identify ways to improve your working methods.
- Support the team with workload and holiday cover as required.
- Maintain accurate records and system information.
- Ensure best practice and optimum performance on Bridging loan completions.
- Support your own learning and professional development by keeping up to date with legal and industry changes.
- Manage allocated broker relationships.
- Produce the valuation instruction letters, instruction to solicitors and security documents before they are sent to solicitors in line with the Underwriter policy guidelines.
- Attend training sessions.
- Instruct and review valuations and asset manager reports for cases under your supervision liaising with your panel Solicitor where appropriate.
- Always remain focussed on meeting individual KPIs and departmental targets for quality, service, and volumes - always demonstrating a positive can-do attitude.
Bridging Underwriter Person Specification
- Good communication skills - oral and written.
- Experience of underwriting short term bridging loans
- Focused and self-motivate.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Professional and responsible
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets.
- Relationship Management and Customer Service skills
APPLY TODAY or call Robert at Recruitment Solutions for further details.
*Hybrid working will be considered after a suuccesful period of probation, subject to performance during the probationary period
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844