Due to successful growth plans within this lovely company located on prestigious Kings Hill, we are now recruiting for an additional Claims Assessor (non Pet).
There is a genuine opportunity here to potentially develop your Claims handling skills and be part of a busy, varied and interesting team where continued professional development is available through internal training and all within a forward thinking organisation that genuinely looks after and nurtures their employees.
The long term career prospects with this company are outstanding.
The company works to the principals of Treating Customers Fairly or as you would wish to be treated and places a huge emphasis on customer care – NOT SALES!
The company also recognises excellence, always promotes from within wherever possible, so genuine opportunities to move into other positions within the organisation in time, enabling you to increase your knowledge.
Extremely friendly, professional and supportive environment in which to work!
They offer attractive salaries according to experience and outstanding benefits to all employees which are too many to mention!
A fun, professional and supportive place in which to work.
What sort of background are we looking for?
We are looking for applicants who can offer:
- some degree of previous claims handling experience
- problem resolution skills
- customer service experience
- the ability to prioritise your workload
What does the position involve?
With ongoing training and support, you will assess and validate Life, Inability to Work and Unemployment Claims, gathering information required in an efficient and timely manner, updating system records accurately and to clearly reflect the claim journey, whilst keeping the customer informed at all times.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Gaining a full understanding of the policyholder’s circumstance from the point of the initial call
- Request necessary documentation to ensure you reach a decision as quickly as possible
- Assess all claim documentation within the required service level standards
- Guide the policyholder throughout the process and keep them informed at all times, both verbally and in writing.
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment of valid claims
- Identify any possible fraudulent claims and follow the agreed process for referral
- Use external suppliers where appropriate
- Write clear and accurate non-standard letters where claim circumstances require it
- Ensure the policyholder is treated fairly and that they receive excellent service in accordance with company guidelines
What qualifications are we looking for?
- 5 GCSE level qualifications, grade C or above
Hours of work, salary & benefits
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with a 45 minute lunch break
36.25 hours per week or 7.25 hours per day
Salary is largely dependent on your level of previous Claims handling experience, but upwards of £18.5K per annum + very attractive benefits which are too many to mention!
Amazing working conditions!
Please apply by attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844