Insurance, Claims, High Net Worth, Commercial Insurance,
A new instruction with a key employer on Kings Hill for a Claims Relationship & Development Assistant.
This position is considered an ideal opportunity for an individual who already has a minimum of 2 years experience gained within the insurance arena (ie. General Insurance, Commercial, Home or High Net Worth), perhaps looking to go down the more operational route.
It is a great next step to further develop your career with an impressive, forward thinking organisation, where support and development is at the heart of everything they do for their employees, offering not only amazing working conditions, but amazing benefits too!
The Claims Relationship & Development Assistant is the point of contact for specific claims broker relationships across the Commercial, Home and HNW products.
It is important to qualify this is not a claims handling role and it is not telephone based. Instead, it’s all about handling large amounts of data, updating management information, updating spreadsheets, handling payments on spreadsheets etc., so if you enjoy working on Excel and come from an insurance background, this could be an ideal personal development opportunity for you.
Salary & Benefits:
- £22K – £26K depending on experience
- Hybrid working available
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime
- Annual pay review and performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
- 4 times salary Group Life Assurance
- Lots of investment into your physical and mental wellbeing
- Continued professional development through internal training, professional qualifications and apprenticeships
- Health benefits such as free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance
- Additional benefits, such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailer
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The Claims Relationship & Development Team itself, supports broker relationships, as well as manages 40 delegated claim handling accounts, aligning to three core elements of: cost containment, efficiency and customer service.
- The Claims Relationship & Development Assistant will provide oversight of Delegated Authority and Third Party Administrated accounts, including recording, collating and analysing MI reports
- Processing of bordereau payments on schemes
- Assist with on-boarding of new accounts including input into contract and philosophy and all other claims related requirements
- Represent claims within company meetings and presentations
- Assist with regular reporting to main stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work within a small team environment and manage your own portfolio of work effectively and efficiently
- An effective communicator using all verbal and written communication methods
- Able to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external parties, including brokers and third-party administrators
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Team player, willing to assist others
- A positive attitude with motivation to learn and develop
- GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
If you would like to be considered for the above, please email your up to date CV asap a in a Word document if possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844