RSFL have the pleasure of working on behalf of our established client to appoint a Team Leader for their new venture.
This position is available due to company growth. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and a proven track record in successfully managing a team.Bottom of Form
You will be part of the building of your own team, initially you will be involved in project managing the full recruitment process from the initial interviews, assessments etc through to the onboarding process and training delivery.
Following this initial period of growth, you will be required to take more of a team leaders’ role:
- Overseeing a team of 3 team coordinators and 30 contact centre staff, assisting them with the organisation and prioritisation of daily tasks
- Coaching, developing, and conducting 121s on a weekly basis and documenting it appropriately
- Monitor time management within the team and conduct disciplinaries where necessary
- Weekly reporting into the General Manager on department performance
- Monitor quality of work that is been carried out and ensure the team are working with high attention to detail at all times
- Prepare information for regular audits
- You MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Team Manager in an office environment
- Its essential that you have been involved in the recruitment of a staff and the onboarding process
- Number-orientated with strong maths skills and well-developed business senses
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team, strong focus on learning and development
- High attention to detail
The hours of work are flexible, the client can accommodate full or part time working hours. But the successful candidate must consider that the contact centre will be a 24 hours 7 days a week operation. With coordinates on each shift to report in to you.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844