We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Lead to cover a 12 month maternity contract, based in Lympne, between Folkestone and Ashford. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can be responsible for defining and delivering the business’s insurance marketing strategy.
The role: This role will see you ensuring the company is speaking to the right customers, at the right time with the right messaging. You'll use your keen eye for detail and creative and analytical expertise to build focused marketing campaigns to set and deliver the strategic objectives.
You'll play a key role in growing the insurance business, rapidly expanding the current marketing channels, exploring new ones and working closely with the rest of the business to push through joint initiatives.
The successful Digital Marketing Lead will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working as Marketing Manager, both defining and executing successful strategies
- Demonstrable experience in successfully creating, developing and growing successful marketing campaigns
- A passion and thirst for exploring new ways to things that will mean we are at the forefront of digital marketing
- A deep understanding of PPC, SEO, Email and all digital marketing channels
- The ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with people throughout the business. As trong negotiator with the ability to push people to support and deliver our objectives
- A commercial mindset and deep understanding of the effective use of data insight and analysis to drive strategic decision making
- Fantastic people management skills that bring the best out of your teams
This is a truly great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Lead to work for a very successful, fast-paced and forward thinking business. If you strive to be the best and want to achieve great things then don’t miss this opportunity.
Be rewarded with a competitive salary which ranges between £45-48,000, on-site parking, attractive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme plus many more benefits.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension, onsite parking, cycle to work scheme, 25 days holiday, medical insurance plus many, many more exciting benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844