We are looking for an Electrician Maintenance Technician for our well established client in Rye to directly support the Engineering function by being responsible for maintaining all EC&I equipment across our clients Rye site. We require an individual with industrial experience who is ready to roll up their sleeves, put their own ideas forward and have a direct impact on process and the site.
This role would suit those who like working outdoors, working at heights and some lifting will be required
- Breakdown response and repair
- Implementation of preventative maintenance plan
- Managing external contractors where necessary
What’s on offer?
Great package for the right candidate. Competitive salary + overtime, quarterly bonus scheme, Life Assurance Scheme (4x salary), 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Hours of work are 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday 40 hours per week. This role would suit an individual looking for stability, but ultimately progression
Requirements for the role:
- BTEC/ONC/C&G or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
- 18th Edition Regulations is this 18th now? YES
- Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 2391-10 (PREFERABLE)
HNC Integrated/electrical/instrumentation engineering would be preferable
DSEAR /ATEX and CompEX would be preferable but training will be considered for the right candidate.
Skills - applicants must have:
- Wire and fault find circuits using electrical drawings
- Proven experience in a Chemical environment
- Ability to PAT Test and Inspect to BS7671
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Pump controls and systems
- Electrical Maintenance of process machinery
- Machine control systems and PLC`c.
- A.C. single and three phase systems
Due to the location of the role it is ESSENTIAL that you have your own transport
If you feel you are the right person for the role then apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Joe Scamp - inactive
Tel: 01303 220844