EB, Employee Benefits, Auto Enrolment, Group Schemes, Governance, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Corporate Consultant
A leading and award-winning wealth management and employee benefits organisation are looking to strengthen their team by appointing an Hybrid Employee Benefits Consultant / Relationship Manager focussed on managing a portfolio of clients, particularly around Auto Enrolment and Governance
As you would expect, the position has a comprehensive benefits package and a negotaible, competitive base salary
Approx 2-days in London per week (Hybrid)
It provides holistic services across Wealth, Employee Benefits & Pensions, they are a leader in the industry and have grown significantly over the past few years.
It is now seeking to recruit an experienced individual who will work directly with the corporate client director.
The role will focus on the companies HNW & UHNW clients, you will be expected to service an existing book and will also be responsible for helping to continue grow the business/client base by spotting new business opportunities from those existing clients.
Employee Benefit Consultant Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with corporate clients, understanding their financial objectives, and providing tailored solutions
- Conduct comprehensive financial assessments and analysis, identifying opportunities for growth, risk mitigation, and maximising returns for corporate clients.
- Develop and implement strategic financial plans, taking into consideration current market trends, regulatory changes, and client-specific needs.
- Provide expert guidance on employee benefit schemes
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver integrated solutions
- The client is seeking to recruit an individual with the following:
- Previous experience working as an employee benefits consultant
- Proven track record in a target driven environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in developing relationships within the Employee Benefits arena
- Experience achieving/exceeding financial targets
Employee Benefits Consultant Package
- Competitive negotiable basic salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Performance based bonus scheme, rewarding high achievers for their exceptional contributions.
- Comprehensive company benefits package, including healthcare coverage, pension scheme, and life insurance.
- Continuous professional development opportunities, including financial support for further qualifications and training.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment, fostering growth and career progression.
- Joining a nationally recognised organization with an outstanding reputation in the industry
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844