EA, Executive Assistant, PA, Senior Executive Assistant. Mayfair, London
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - LONDON (Office Based) - Up to £65,000
An exceptional career opportunity is available, due to the company's success and expansion, for an experienced Executive Assistant, with a leading Bridging and Commercial Finance company based in London
Please note: This is an office based role, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
A market leading package is being offered, a competitive negotiable package, comprehensive benefits and bonus, a long-term career in a dynamic organisation and career progression.
Purpose of the EA Role
Reporting to the Chief of Staff & the CEO, the EA will ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities for the wider team. The role of EA is to provide administrative support to the Chief of Staff, CEO, and members of the Senior management team.
You could be supporting multiple people, so it is important that you can juggle tasks and understand different working styles, as well as handling last minute requests. Duties will include extensive diary and travel management, covering for the Executive Assistant during holiday and absence, assisting with meetings and events, document management and providing general administrative support.
- Booking meeting rooms for the team - ensuring no double booking
- Organising & sending meeting invites for the team.
- Organising & booking video call meetings for the team
- Ensuring all boardrooms are kept clean & tidy - especially after guests have left.
- Ensuring all boardrooms are stocked with notepads, pens etc..
- Offering daily support to senior team members - as & when required
- Diary management
- Email filing
- Meeting preparation / agendas / minute taking.
- Assisting with weekly & monthly reporting
- Monitoring email accounts & ensuring tasks are completed within the four-hour turnaround time.
- Providing support to the CEO
- Monitoring 20 + email accounts
- Taking dictation responses to emails directly from CEO
- Preparing meeting notes
- Sending new bridging transactions to investors
- Maintaining holiday/sickness spreadsheet for teams reporting directly to CEO
- Obtaining weekly feedback reports from team for CEO
- To assist with administrative duties when holiday/sickness cover is required.
- Assisting with sourcing corporate gifts & the recipient lists
- Assisting with sourcing sports tickets
- Assisting with event management
- Booking team travel
- Booking team accommodation
- Ensuring tickets, directions, dress codes are advised in advance.
Executive Assistant Skills
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals with extensive diary and travel management preferred.
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude
- Warm and personable attitude
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Proficient with all MS Office packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in filing and paper management, including the ability to manage business correspondence and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to research and an aptitude for helping other people.
- Able to deal with challenging clients or customers.
EA Key Performance Indicators
- Smooth running of the office providing support to the teams
- Professionalism in receiving clients & investors.
- Proactive in supporting the teams in busy times.
- Planning & organising time effectively
- Common sense approach
- Being proactive and using own initiative
This is an overview of the role and is subject to change and adaption depending on the needs of the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844