A new instruction for a PERMANENT Finance Assistant with an established client and key employer in the area.
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 4% company performance related annual bonus (discretionary)
- 9% matched contribution pension scheme (including salary exchange option)
- Health cash plan with Healthshield
- Life Assurance cover at 4x base salary
- 24 days holiday (can buy/sell 3 days per year) plus 8 bank holidays
- Mon to Thur: 9am to 5pm. Fri: 9am to 4.30pm.
- Hybrid working available with 50% on site and 50% working from home.
The Finance Assistant reports to Credit Control and Accounts Payable Manager and is responsible for processing supplier invoices, matching inventory invoices with GR/IR Accruals and ensuring that any non 3way match items are authorised according to authorised authorisation levels. Also, ensuring that supplier pre-payment terms are authorised accordingly and payments are duly authorised as per SOX control procedures.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Inputting bank transactions in SAP from daily bank statements for all current accounts
The provision of various analysis as and when required
Receive and log all supplier invoices into SAP system
Process invoices under 3waymatch system and investigate any discrepancies where required
Log and park all non-stock invoices
Distribute all invoices that have not 3way matched to the relevant department manager for sign off
Prepare payment runs when required for approval and upload onto banking platform
Reconcile supplier statements
Check expenses claims
Check and post credit card expenditure
Develop good relationships with co workers in other departments and with company suppliers to achieve smooth running of department
If you would like to join this busy and professional team, then please send an up to date CV, preferably as a Word document and we will endeavour to contact suitable applicants as soon as possible.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844