IFA, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Adviser, Financial Consultant.
A leading, exceptional multi-office Financial Planner is now looking to add an experienced Consultant into its Financial Planning team, who will play a key role in continuing to develop the department and grow our portfolio of valued clients.
It is an award-winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- A top 50 award winning professional services firm
- Part of a national and international network of firms with global opportunities
- Clear career opportunities and progression paths
- Pay progression linked to role development
- We have an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment
- Focus on work/life balance - flexible working patterns/locations
- We are accredited "Investors in People"
- Great social life and involvement in community and charitable initiatives
- Popular staff social club with subsidised events throughout the year
- A diverse work family
- Benefits package including pension scheme, life assurance, flexible benefits (such as options to buy/sell annual leave, cycle to work scheme and dental insurance)
To provide holistic advice to internal and external clients, being a good networker and business developer as well as a possible specialist Adviser, our ideal candidate will have dealt extensively with both private and corporate clients. You will be a self-starter with strong commercial acumen who can demonstrate dependability and subject matter expertise in a timely manner throughout business development activity, whilst meeting all compliance and regulatory benchmarks. In addition, you will be a natural collaborator who continually looks for a competitive and professional advantage whilst displaying a highly professional degree of communication with colleagues. With a wealth of specialist knowledge, the right candidate for us will maintain a statement of Professional Standing and is willing to share and collaborate with others as well as anticipating trends and expectations.
- Maintaining and coordinating a high volume of client engagements
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of client's financial circumstances
- With integrity and excellent interpersonal skills, seek to acquire agreement and commitment to our services from clients
- Consistently and with immediacy complete comprehensive risk analysis in line with departmental procedure
- Provide holistic, thoughtful and bespoke financial planning advice in line with regulatory expectations and the client principles
- Demonstrate a dependable 'Client First' rhythm of activity and review for clients, taking into account and respond to the clients' changing needs and financial circumstances, whilst remaining conscious of highly sensitive information throughout conversation
- Build a portfolio of trusted relationships with long term engagement in mind, recognising that the relationship will transcend generations during their tenure
- Promote 'Financial Planning Services' to all company clients in whatever forum provides the opportunity
- Remain vigil and alert to competitor activity
- Report monthly or on request to the FP Director explaining in detail performance position, KPI's, Financial Metrics including fee income, business development opportunities, client success or failure and any other relevant activity
Experience, Skills and Qualifications required
- Hold at all times, a valid statement of Professional Standard from an accredited body
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of measurable CPD
- Competent Advisor status
- Chartered Status or working to achieve this
- A highly developed ability to network
- Understanding of legislative changes, pending and anticipated
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Methodical and compliant with strict personal and professional adherence to process and procedure
- Strong influencing skills, comfortable working at all organisational levels
- Respect for all Client First approach
- Unfailing integrity, honesty and accountability for outcomes
- Champion of the team, a willing mentor and mentee
- A highly flexible attitude to work commitment
Please APPLY TODAY!!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844