A well-established manufacturing company in rural Ashford are seeking 2 experienced Forklift Driver Handler Loader’s to join their established team.
The team enjoy a shift pattern that enables them to work only 13 days in 28 on a 8am to 8pm rota.
Working for a large manufacturing company you will play a key role in the dispatching of high-quality products on time and to KPI’s, you will benefit from working for a financially stable company, annual leave 28 days including bank holidays, a generous pension contribution and so much more. A starting hourly rate of £13.64 per hour (£25997annually) the opportunity to complete overtime is freely available during peak season. A grading system is in place along with annual salary reviews so there is opportunity to develop your skill set and increase your earning potential.
Duties will involve:
• loading and unloading lorries
• Picking and storing products safely and accurately
• Contributing to continuous improvement of the team to reduce errors and waste to reduce cost.
• You will be working as a key part of a team who shares the responsibility of ensuring all tasks are completed daily before the team goes home. A flexible approach to working hours will be necessary along with good team player skills.
• Assist with weekend stock checks.
The successful candidate will;
• Have a valid FLT licence and a minimum of 2 years experience
• An understanding of Health and Safety, COSHH
• A driving licence and your own car due to the location of the client.
• You must be willing to work on a rota basis Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844