We are currently recruiting for a part-time People & Culture Administrator for our busy client who are experiencing rapid growth, based in Folkestone. This is an exciting, newly created role for the business, which will be a permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary of £25-28,000 pro-rata.
This role would really suit an enthusiastic HR Administrator who is a real people person.
Hours: 20 – 25 hours per week across a minimum of 4 days a week. There is some flexibility to work from home.
The role – To help identify and maintain all the great elements of the culture that has been critical to the success of the business over the years. Support both creatively and administratively in implementing activities that drive the growth and development of the team members in a way that reflects the true heart and foundations of the business.
The successful People & Culture Administrator will also be required to do the following:
- Leading and implementing the recruitment and selection of temporary and permanent employees
- Implementing easy, robust and innovative recruitment practices that attract the right candidates and enhance the image of the company
- Work with managers to design and implement ongoing activities that enhance our culture and keep people feeling informed, involved and engaged
- Support managers and employees with all people related queries, both work and personal related
- Support managers to enhance performance through mentoring and development of all employees, providing new opportunities for learning on a regular basis
- Measure the effectiveness of such activities to identify and implement continuous improvement
- Ensure all documentation related to people activities is easy to use, kept up to date and communicated with clarity
- Advising and supporting managers in guiding their teams through performance, conduct, attendance and wellbeing concerns
- Advise employees on family related policies and options that support the business needs and the individual
- Adapt and enhance the people practices in the business in line with the culture ensuring compliance with Employment Legislation
- Support the Directors with administration of broader business activities, to enhance their personal efficiency and productivity
The People & Culture Administrator should be an individual who:
- Loves a bit of technology and is able to use different systems to enhance productivity and communication
- Ideally CIPD qualified to at least level 3, or have been working in a role that covers the above requirements for at least 2 - 3 years
- Is able to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Has a good understanding of employment legislation/people processes and can tell us what we need to do to support and engage our people
- Has great communication, interpersonal, persuading and influencing skills
- Is able to give constructive feedback to all levels of employees
- Likes working under pressure, taking ownership and driving for results
- Loves juggling multiple projects on a daily basis
Development opportunity - To ensure your success in this role, you will have access to a HR/Business coach who will help and work with you in the early days to set and deliver the projects identified as critical to the growth of the business
This is an exciting opportunity for a People & Culture Administrator to really showcase their HR skills. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus many company benefits such as Cycle to Work Scheme, Gym Membership, Free on-site parking and many more.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844