Logistics, International, Sales Order Processing, SAP, Supply Chain, French Fluency,
An exciting new permanent role with an established large corporate global manufacturing client and key employer within the area.
Within this successful and ever growing organisation, the International Customer & Intercompany Customer Fulfilment Co-ordinator, will be responsible for taking ownership of orders from International Customers & Intercompany Subsidiaries. You will ensure excellent overall customer service to internal and external stakeholders, with clear communication throughout.
We are looking for an individual who can offer any combination of the following skills, competencies and experience, so there is some degree of flexibility in the ideal candidate!
Required skills and competencies
- International customer fulfilment experience, ideally in a multi-national environment
- Any experience of using SAP is an advantage although not considered essential as this can be taught.
- Knowledge of the export order fulfilment process, shipping documentation and GDP awareness would be an advantage.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Numerate, confident and accurate with figures, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel .
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in both written and verbal communication; capability to relay information effectively externally to global customers and internally to colleagues at all levels of the business
- Fluency in English essential with any level of French language skills helpful, although not considered essential.
- Receive customer orders and verify against forecast, lead-time, minimum order quantities, palletisation and containerisation compliance, and stock availability.
- Communicate any supply issues with Supply Chain, Customers & 3PLs.
- Enter verified orders onto SAP and raise / send order confirmations to customer
- Monitor order process for stock availability and other supply issues and communicate these to Customers.
- Raising Deliveries on third party warehouses for stock.
- Providing third party warehouse with Export Specification forms for shipments.
- Liaise with customers & our German 3PL on queries relating to order status, delivery dates, invoicing and delivery queries.
- Be the key point of liaison between Customers, 3PL, Supply Planners, Logistics & Finance to ensure that orders are fulfilled complete and on-time.
- Maintain monthly sales reports, liaising with Supply Chain for order availability. Maintain end of month documentation procedure and accruals accurately.
- Raise / organise all relevant paperwork for international shipments, including: invoices, pro-forma invoices, certificates of free sale, Certificates of Origin and documentation/process required for product registration, such as Certificates of Analysis and notarisation.
- Investigating and issuing credits and debits.
- Co-ordinate overseas product samples with required documentation, maintaining courier records to track consignments and reconcile invoicing.
If you have the desired experience and would like to be considered for the above, please email across your CV, ensuring it is up to date and relevant in terms of the experience we are seeking.
Please then follow this up with a telephone call in order to discuss.
Contact: Heather Morgan
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844