Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for our client, a well respected solicitors in Canterbury.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 per annum DOE
The successful secretary will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the PI and Clinical Negligence teams.
- Providing full secretarial support to the PI team, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these to the team fee earners as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with team fee earners on action required.
- To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed.
Whilst litigation experience is preferred, our client will happily consider candidates with backgrounds in other verticals.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844