Mortgage, Administration, Customer Service, Telephone, Finance, CEMAP,
My client is looking for a Mortgage Administrator in their Medway offices. Their team is focused on delivering financial planning services and having been established since 2008 they have taken the market by storm offering a bespoke financial advice in all areas. They combine the expertise of qualified Mortgage Advisers with Financial Planners to support all their clients.
They are independent and directly authorised by the FCA, meaning that they able to provide their clients with the whole of market advice and have complete control over how they run their business. They have a great working ethos and are totally supportive of their staff and enjoy a friendly and professional working atmosphere in their unique offices.
- A mortgage administrator is required to work alongside an exciting and highly successful Mortgage Advisor
- Offer full admin support, including acting as the first point of contact to clients, updating the of their mortgage applications.
- You will also be required to liaise between lenders, sales progressors, mortgage advisers involved in the process.
- Not only will you be required to contact all parties involved in the mortgage process, but also be required to keep the computer database updated with any developments.
- Maintain regular contact with the clients and lenders chasing any outstanding information, keeping all parties updated on their mortgage application.
- You will ensure that all relevant documentation has been checked before submitting the documentation to the lenders.
- Previous mortgage administration experience is essential, along with excellent communication skills both written and oral to be able to keep all relevant parties updated with the mortgage process.
- Attention to detail along with a good working knowledge of computers and software.
Salary up to £26,000 dep on exp
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844