Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Folkestone, Kent
Shifts: 42 hours per week, Monday-Sunday Inclusive, 4 on 4 off 12-hour shifts alternating days and nights.
- 23 Shifts Holiday (including bank holidays) (plus can buy/sell 2 days per year)
- 3% All Employee Bonus Scheme (Yep, you read that right!)
- 9% matched contribution pension scheme (Cha-ching!)
- Healthshield - Medical/Health cashback scheme (Because they care about your well-being!)
Our client is the place to be if you're looking for some serious fun and excitement in your engineering career! They are not your average FMCG manufacturer; they are all about making awesome consumer goods and having a blast while doing it.
Role Overview: Our client is on the hunt for a Multi-Skilled Engineer who's ready to hit the ground running. You'll be the Engineering campion responsible for keeping things running smoothly, boosting performance (OEE), and spreading good vibes all around. Quality is their jam, and you'll be our quality champion. Get ready to manage all things maintenance and keep the energy high!
- Be the maintenance maestro, fixing and fine-tuning production and plant equipment like a pro.
- Lead the charge in making improvements, because their all about continuous improvement.
- Keep things in check by following maintenance procedures and making sure the production doesn't stop.
- Make safety and quality your top priorities; they want everyone to have a blast while staying safe.
Training and Development:
- Teach your fellow engineers’ essential skills and keep production moving (even during changeovers!).
- Help create training plans with our Continuous Improvement Manager and Packaging Managers.
Essential Requirements – the serious stuff:
- Experience in an automated FMCG environment.
- History with processing and packaging machinery.
- Mechanical and electrical qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ L3 equivalent
- 17th Edition electrical qualifications.
- PLC & Robotic experience.
- Ability to work within reactive, planned, preventative, and predictive maintenance.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and SMED projects.
- Know-how of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
Ready to join the excitement? Send us your CV and a cover letter that showcases your fantastic skills and enthusiasm!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844