Operations Support Coordinator
Are you prepared to become an integral part of our clients team bustling environment?
We're on the lookout for a proactive and detail-focused individual to take on the crucial role of Operations Support Coordinator.
This position directly influences customer satisfaction, making it an exciting opportunity for someone eager to ensure project success and uphold our clients commitment to outstanding service.
- Attentive Professional: Showcase an exceptional eye for detail while efficiently managing diverse tasks within the contracts division.
- Adaptability and Collaboration: Navigate through dynamic customer demands with flexibility and contribute seamlessly within our collaborative team setting.
- Communication Prowess: Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, engaging professionally with both customers and internal teams.
- Problem-Solving Aptitude: Exhibit resilience and persistence in addressing challenges, collaborating with various departments to swiftly resolve site issues.
- Educational Background and Tech Proficiency: Possess a well-rounded education with strong computer skills to ensure task efficiency.
- Team Coordination: Organise and engage subcontractors and employed labouring teams, ensuring the appropriate allocation of workloads.
- Administrative Finesse: Manage labour invoicing, efficiently close completed jobs, and meticulously review all relevant paperwork.
- Logistics Mastery: Oversee the ordering and off-hiring of plant equipment, authorising payment for invoices.
- Customer Engagement: Proactively set the agenda for the upcoming week by reaching out to customers, dispatching job sheets promptly, and addressing their needs.
- Training Logistics: Coordinate and plan training sessions for teams, while maintaining accurate records in the fencers' training matrix and insurance database.
- Document Management: Supervise archiving and electronic filing, ensuring organized and easily accessible records.
- Issue Resolution: Collaborate with various departments to address site issues promptly, ensuring smooth project execution.
- Professional Demeaner: Represent the company professionally in all interactions.
- Data Integrity Assurance: Adhere strictly to operational and procedural guidelines for I.T./Business systems to safeguard data integrity.
- Safety as a Priority: Comply with Company and Statutory Health & Safety requirements, prioritizing the safety of colleagues.
- Immediate Availability: Start immediately, with potential for a permanent position.
- Salary: £25,000 per annum.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (37.50 hours per week). Post-training, working hours may extend to cover a 5:30 pm end and 9:00 am start.
Embark on this exciting journey with our client as they continue our commitment to delivering top-notch products and exceptional service.
If you're ready to bring your skills to a customer-centric and deadline-driven environment, submit your application today!
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844