Paraplanner, Report Writer, Senior Paraplanner, Technical Consultant. Client Facing Paraplanner
An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced CLIENT FACING DIPLOMA QUALIFIED PARAPLANNER and a PARAPLANNER to join a professional team of HNW and UHNW Independent Financial Advisors, based in Bishops Stortford
You will recveive a negotiable, market leading overall package; exam support and a comprehensive benefits package. Details available upon application
As a Paraplanner you will be dealing with the company’s new business clients, bespoke clients, and existing clients.
The successful Paraplanner’s core duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Completing financial fact finds and calculations.
- Preparing and writing reports - producing relevant client paperwork
- Producing suitability letters and reports
- Providing a high level of technical support - dealing with complex queries and scenarios
- General administration around IFA tasks
The successful Paraplanner will have demonstrable experience in a similar financial role (good technical knowledge is more important than qualifications) and should have knowledge of products for pensions, investments, and protection.
In addition, the successful Paraplanner will also have the following skills/experience:
- Diploma Level 4 in Financial Planning
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A good understanding of compliance processes and issues
- Ability to recommend appropriate solutions and products.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and good time management
- Thorough attention to detail
- Cash flow modelling experience would be beneficial.
If you have a proven history in Paraplanning and you are interested in this exciting Client Facing Paraplanner vacancy or the Paraplanner vacancy, in Bishops Stortford, please apply by submitting your CV or call Robert at Recruitment Solutions
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844