Paraplanner, Report Writer, Diploma Paraplanner, Chartered Paraplanner
A prestigious wealth management firm currently requires an experienced and highly skilled Paraplanner . This opportunity lies within their Financial Planning Division, catering to discerning clients with complex financial needs.
With a reputation for excellence and a commitment to delivering exceptional client service, this role offers a rewarding career path within a dynamic and thriving environment.
Paraplanner Role Overview:
As a Paraplanner, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive support to the team of Wealth Managers and Advisors. You will have the opportunity to work closely with high-profile clients, engaging in client contact and attending meetings alongside the advisory team. This role requires technical expertise, strong interpersonal skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
Paraplanner Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Wealth Managers and Advisors to prepare and deliver holistic financial plans for HNW clients.
- Conduct detailed research and analysis on various financial products, investment strategies, and tax planning.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive client reports, including cash flow analysis, investment performance, and risk assessments.
- Liaise with clients directly to gather necessary information, address inquiries, and provide ongoing support.
- Attend client meetings alongside the advisory team, actively participating in discussions and offering technical expertise.
- Stay abreast of regulatory changes, industry trends, and best practices to ensure compliance and deliver top-notch advice.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of junior paraplanners, sharing knowledge and expertise within the team.
Paraplanner Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Paraplanner within the financial services industry, preferably in a high-net-worth environment.
- Strong knowledge of investment products, financial planning, tax considerations, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in producing complex financial plans, including cash flow modelling and investment analysis.
- Professional qualifications such as Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) are preferred, or will be working towards this.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, collaborating with Wealth Managers and Advisors.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and compliance in all client documentation.
Paraplanner Reward Package:
- Competitive Salary
- 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
For further information on this opportunity please contact:
Tel: 01303 220844